Our Permanent Flash Bracelets are professionally welded together around your wrist (no clasp or lock!) for an extra dose of sparkle, as a friendship bracelet, or to mark a special occasion.
Each bracelet is sized to fit perfectly around your wrist, and is meant to be worn forever (or as long as you want to) 💕
Please note that:
1. Your appointment time includes choosing your chain, getting it fitted, and having it welded on.
2. Bracelets are attached via a welded-on jump ring. We use a 10K solid gold jump ring for gold filled, and solid gold bracelets (note that there may be a slight variance in shade due to karat difference); and a 925 sterling silver jump ring for 925 sterling silver bracelets.
3. The weld point on the jump ring may be slightly misshapen, and may have a darker color due to the intense heat it is subjected to during the weld-- it will be polished to be as seamless as possible but we cannot guarantee it will be invisible.
4. If your bracelet falls off (from the weld point on the jump ring) within thirty days of your appointment, let us know ASAP, so we can schedule a complimentary re-welding appointment. Re-welding will be free as long as we determine upon inspection that it wasn't deliberately cut, or pulled with unnecessary force. A minimal re-welding fee will be required otherwise.
5. For x-rays, MRI's, or if you’d simply like to (permanently!) remove your bracelet, simply use a pair of nail cutters to snip off ON THE JUMP RING'S WELD POINT. If you’d like to have it welded back on at a later date, we can certainly do that for a small re-welding fee.
6. The deposit fee is non-refundable, but we’re happy to rebook your slot at a later date for free, provided you give us 7 days notice.
7. Once payment has been sent, you will receive an e-mail within 24 hours that will acknowledge payment receipt. Kindly show this email along with the received acknowledgement upon arrival at your scheduled date and time. No payment acknowledgement email, no booking.
8. As this is an in-person experience, we kindly request that you stay at home if you feel unwell for everyone’s health and safety.